Because writing and managing About Spas is time-consuming, I can rarely provide personalized travel advice and I am not available to book your spa vacation. Please read this story before e-mailing me. Chances are, you'll find your answer here.
How to Find the Help You Need For Your Spa Vacation
Very often, I get emails from people looking for information that I already have written on the site. Before you send me an email, please:
1. Use The Search Box on About Spa Travel. It's on the upper right hand side of every page.
2. Check out my comprehensive How To Plan Your Spa Trip information.
If you still can't find the answer to your question, you might want to email me for help.
Where Can I Send Press Information About My New Spa/Treatment/Product/Promotion?
I welcome press information. Please email me at: email@example.com. Please send me only information that is directly related to spas, spa travel and home spa products.
I Can't Find The Answer To My Question Anywhere. Can You Please Help?
I'd love to help, and while I read all the email I receive, I cannot guarantee that I will be able to respond. You can increase the likelihood that I will answer your inquiry by making it easy for me to help you.
1. Please don't include attachments.
2. Choose a relevant subject line. This can help me separate your email from spam.
3. Include all essential details, but please be brief: travel dates, budget considerations, etc.
4. Be polite. Avoid using all caps. Remember, your email is going to a real person.
You can email me at: firstname.lastname@example.org.