Prices at the day spa will vary, depending on a number of factors:
* Where do you live? Prices in big cities or major suburbs are usually higher.
* How luxurious is the spa? The more luxurious the amenities, the higher the prices.
* Is it a resort or hotel spa ? Their prices are the highest. Get your money's worth by scheduling time to relax and use the facilties.
Typical Prices At Local Day Spas:
* A one-hour Swedish massage starts around $80 in small markets and runs to $130. Luxury "day resorts" or hotel spas will run higher, perhaps as much as $200.
* A specialty massage like hot stone is more expensive, around $1$125. It may also run a little longer.
* A basic European facial is usually $80 to $130. Adding special masks, serums or eye treatments can make it more expensive.
* A spa manicure starts around $35. A spa pedicure is $45 - $55. Spa nail services should have extras like scrubs, masks and paraffin dips.
* Spa packages combine more than one service, such as massage and facial. Longer packages often include lunch. Prices typically start at $150-$200 and go up from there.
What To Remember About Day Spa Prices:
* These prices don't include tax or tip.
* A 15-20% tip is appreciated at most day spas.
* Some resort/hotel spas charge service fees of 18-20%. In that case, you are not expected to tip.
* Prices at individual spas may be lower or higher than these typical prices. Check your local day spa's prices before booking an appointment.